Welcome to Advance Wellness and thanks for choosing us to help you with your health needs. Below is some information to help you prepare for your first appointment with us. We look forward to meeting and helping you!
We have two convenient locations:
- CBD: 711 Victoria Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton, Ph: 07 834 9901
- Melville: 8 Urlich Ave, Melville, Hamilton, Ph: 07 834 9901
Parking – CBD
We have 5 free customer carparks at the rear of the clinic. Simply take the first driveway on the right as you turn into London Street from Victoria Street, press the Advance Wellness button, and we will buzz you into the carpark. Alternatively there is 2 hours free car parking at the front of the building on Victoria Street.
Parking – Melville
Parking is behind the clinic in the public car park or along the front of the shops on Urlich Avenue.
Access to the CBD clinic
If you park at the rear of the building there is a customer entrance clearly signposted. We also have a main entrance on Victoria Street, again look for the signs, you can’t miss them. Wheelchair access is through the main door on Victoria Street.
Access to the Melville clinic
Access is via the front door, which also enables wheelchair access and we have a wheelchair accessible bathroom.
What to Bring
Please review the below checklist and bring along all relevant items to your appointment:
- Any referrals or reports related to your condition
- Recent X-rays, CT, ultrasound or MRI scans related to your condition (we have access online if you can’t find this)
- List of current medications
- If utilising Health Insurance please bring any relevant account details
- ACC claim number (if applicable)
CBD CLINIC – ACC TREATMENT PRICES:
- ACC Initial surcharge from $45 (30 min appointment)
- ACC Follow Up from $25 (30 min appointment)
Prices may vary depending on the Physiotherapist you see. Please talk to reception about the best fit for you.
- ACC Initial surcharge $25 (60 min appointment)
- ACC Follow Up surcharge $25 (60 min appointment)
- ACC Initial surcharge $45 (30 min appointment)
- ACC Follow Up surcharge $45 (30 min appointment
Please note, should ACC decline cover or entitlements for any reason, the full charge of treatment may be required from client.
CBD CLINIC PRIVATE TREATMENT PRICES:
- Private Initial from $75 (30 min appointment)
- Private Follow Up $55 (30 min appointment
Prices may vary dependent on the Physiotherapist you see. Longer appointments are also available. Please talk to reception about the best fit for you.
- Private Initial $90 (60 min appointment)
- Private Follow Up $90 (60 min appointment)
- Private Initial $75 (30 min appointment)
- Private Follow Up $75 (30 min appointment)
Longer or shorter appointments are available.Please talk to reception or your clinician about the best fit for you.
Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Trainer/Personal Trainer
- Private Initial $75 (60 min appointment)
- Private Follow Up $75 (60 min appointment)
Other services and times available with our trainer. Please talk to reception or your trainer about the best fit for you.
MELVILLE CLINIC – ACC TREATMENT PRICES:
- ACC Initial surcharge from $25 (40 min appointment)
- ACC Follow Up from $22 (30 min appointment) Or $20 if patient is a senior citizen or student or has Community Services card
MELVILLE CLINIC PRIVATE TREATMENT PRICES:
- Private Initial – $75 (40min appointment)
- Private Follow Up $65 (30min appointment) but further discount may apply if patient is a senior citizen or student or has Community Services card
For your first appointment, we provide a minimum of 30 minutes to assure the best outcome for you. Depending on the complexity of your condition, we may suggest a 1 hour appointment as an option.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your initial appointment to ensure we can complete the paperwork needed prior to your appointment.
What to Wear
Please wear or bring along something you can comfortably move in ie: activewear, shorts & singlet.
A thorough clinical assessment will generally look at the whole body in motion, not just a specific painful region.
We know your time is valuable and we appreciate that you understand ours is too. If you fail to attend or cancel the appointment within 2 hours, you will be required to pay the full fee for the appointment.